Sunday, September 1, 2013

Post Conference Reflection


This week was extremely busy with the beginning of school.  It’s going to be a big balancing act to get my classwork done and this work done at the same time.  I was a little frustrated that the web conference was cancelled on Thursday because I had questions about the homework.  I did get my questions answered but I am concerned that all our web conferences will be happening on the weekend instead of earlier in the week.  However, I’m sure most of us have lots of things going on during the week and the weekend might just be a better time. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes this week has been busy for me also. It would be nice for the conferences to be earlier in the week because having conferences on the weekend doesn't help when you have an assignment that is due within a day or two of the conference. But hey, things happen, so we just have to learn to adjust.

    ReplyDelete