Thursday, December 19, 2013

EDLD 5363 Weeks 4/5 Reflection

This class has been informative in that I have been able to learn about many different resources that are available on the Internet. It's amazing to me the amount of information that is out there! 
The group project for this class involved making a video trailer to introduce a unit. We chose to make one for a 5th grade class that introduced force and motion. Our group worked well together and everybody did their part. We used Google Docs to show our collaboration which was great because we can't actually be together to do the work. I enjoyed working with my team and would definitely work with them again! 
I feel that what I've learned from this class has come from using the technology and trying things out. I believe that I will be able to use some of it in my own classroom and that is important to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment